There is a flat fee of $50 for all international orders. International shipping times will vary depending on your shipping address.When shipping outside of the United States, the customer is responsible for any taxes and duties required by the country of delivery.
When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country, which will be at the expense of the customer. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination.
Such charges are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost.
These charges are the buyer’s responsibility as we only charge the transportation fee for your order.
LANHTROPY does not take any responsibility for these additional charges that may apply.
Taxes And Duties
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- Taxes and duties are still owed if the item is refused.
- We ship your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and we do not collect nor do we calculate the VAT, duties and/or taxes during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon delivery of the order.
- All applicable customs, taxes, import duties and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package.
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package, and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- The amount of taxes due is determined solely by the government.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Lanhtropy.
- Contact the customs office in the destination country for information about any applicable duties or taxes
- In the European Union, duties and taxes can be 30% or more of the total declared value of your order.
Lahtropy has made every effort to minimize our international shipping charges. We only charge our cost for these services. We do not make any profit on our shipping services to international customers. Also, we are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.