Metallics Cleaning Tips
Metallic pieces boast a metallic print blended with a fade-out wash, imparting them an aged look. This combination of the metallic print and washed effect undergoes a delicate procedure. This results in a distinct item necessitating meticulous care. The fade-out wash can lead to variations in the metallic print's color from one item to another. With time, the metallic print may show signs of further fading.
How Should I Wash It?
- Hand wash with cold water.
- Avoid vigorous scrubbing. Instead, gently agitate it in the water.
- Do not machine wash or dry clean.
- After washing, hang to dry or lay flat in the shade. Avoid tumble drying.
- If ironing is required, always ensure the print is shielded. Use a warm setting and interpose a cotton cloth between the garment and the iron.
- Do not iron directly on the metallic print.
Freshening Up Your Metallic Garment
Should you wish to freshen up the garment, it's safe to gently rinse it with cold water. For this:
- Turn the garment inside out.
- Briefly run it under cold water to wash off sweat or minor residues.
- Refrain from using soap and always handle gently.
- Once rinsed, lay it flat to dry, ensuring the metallic print doesn't come in direct touch with the hanger.
Key Notes for Care
To maintain the vibrancy and integrity of metallic prints:
- Always heed the provided care instructions closely. This ensures both the print's integrity and the intentional washed look are sustained.
- Directly ironing the metallic print is discouraged. When ironing, prevent the iron from coming in direct contact with the print. Turning the garment inside out and inserting a thin cotton cloth between the iron and the print safeguards it.
Thank you for ensuring the longevity and vibrancy of your metallic garments by adhering to these guidelines.